Apply for rehabilitation- or adaptation course in Kunnonpaikka
- Fill out and print application Harkinnanvarainen kuntoutus (KU 132).
- Add B-statement from doctor or medical report with similar information, which shows disease or disability that justifies rehabilitation and performance skills, recommended rehabilitation and justification for that and goals.
- When you're applying for professional rehabilitation, add copies of your school- and work certificates if needed.
- When you're applying for medicinal rehabilitation- or adaptation courses, add valid rehabilitation plan if it's not already at Kela.
- Mail your application with attachments to Kela. Attachments can also be sent through messages in Kela's online transaction service.
You'll find course specific instructions about applying also under every course.